Losing a loved one is a difficult time for families. At RN Legal, we can assist you in managing the complexities involved in dealing with a deceased estate and can provide you with expert legal advice and representation by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws;
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights;
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court;
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will);
- Applying for Letters of Administration (if the Will is deemed invalid or is absent);
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities;
- Advising in regard to family and testamentary trusts;
- Family mediation and negotiation;
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court.
Our solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with deceased estates and are dedicated to providing services in a sensitive and cost effective manner.
Contact us to arrange an appointment.