- B.A, LL.B (Tas) 1993
- Awarded the Bruce Piggot International Law Prize for International Law, University of Tasmania, 1992.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Fellow of the Australia and New Zealand College of Notaries
- Member of the Cook 200 Club
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation
- Debt recovery and insolvency
- Wills, Probate and Estates
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Medical negligence claims
- Superannuation, TPD and Income Protection Claims
- Criminal Law
- Notary Public
Rahul Nand is an experienced and well regarded Solicitor with significant expertise in litigation and dispute resolution. Rahul is renowned for his negotiating tenacity to obtain optimal outcomes for clients.
Rahul is approachable, a great listener and establishes excellent rapport with his clients from the outset. Client’s peace of mind is a priority for Rahul. Through his energy, skill, resolve and patient determination, Rahul is known to persevere with difficult and complex matters till he achieves just outcomes for clients. Rahul always strives to exceed clients’ expectations.
Rahul combines big picture strategic advice with the ability to work quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. He strives for prompt delivery of advice, focused on clients’ needs, in a clear and understandable way.
Over the years, his areas of practice have expanded with his client base, and now cover a wide cross section of the law including litigation, family law, wills, probate and estates, commercial advice and small business advice. Rahul’s enjoyment of the law has increased over time as the spread of his client base has broadened. His clients now range from some of Australia’s high net wealth individuals to some of the least financially capable. Rahul acts for mums and dads and small business owners as well as enterprises with significant turnover. Along with his tenacious and exceptional legal skills, Rahul brings an extensive political network and a deep understanding of the institutional arrangements, culture and processes of the local and the current NSW Government and the Federal Government.