Buying or selling property is a big financial decision, so it’s important that you consult a lawyer before signing any documents. RN Legal can provide you with legal advice to help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing and selling property in New South Wales.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Drafting and reviewing your Contract for Sale;
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’ and Section 66W Certificates;
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property;
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries;
- Advice for first home buyers including applicable stamp duty grants and concessions;
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering them with the Land Titles Office;
- Ensure that lender’s requirements are met and coordinate settlement with them in order to effect a smooth transaction.
We aim to minimise hassle and we provide fixed fee quotes at competitive prices.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with one of our property lawyers to discuss your conveyancing matter.